Monday, February 27, 2023

Be Empowered and Inspired: Read a Book

Ask yourself these three questions:

  1. Do I want to read books that inspired successful women entrepreneurs?
  2. Am I curious to see what key learnings other business owners get from their reads?
  3. Do I want to start my own business, but there’s something holding me down and I’m not sure what it is?

If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, you’re in the right place. 

Each book in this collection comes with its own recommendation because it’s important to understand why that title was important to its curator, to determine if it might be important to you, as well.

And once you start your business, visit the Women Presidents Organization to get even more inspired.  Reach a million-dollar mark in annual revenue and membership can be yours.  A dream come true. 

No comments: