Monday, August 15, 2022

Chapter Chairs Are the Heart and Soul of WPO

From the CEO of the Women Presidents Organization, Camille Burns:

"I always say the chapter chairs are the heart and soul of WPO. I cannot express how wonderful it was for my heart and soul to be in Denver with them at our annual chapter chair training. WPO chairs traveled from all over the US, Canada, South Africa, UK, Mexico, Turkey, Peru and Spain for 3 days of learning, sharing expertise and facilitating greatness in each other. 

I am so proud of the work these incredible women do to create a safe space for women business owners to grow and thrive. I have had countless women over the years tell me that WPO changed their life. It is with the utmost gratitude that I acknowledge our chairs for all of the lives and businesses they have changed and will continue to change."

Read her LinkedIn post here.

No comments: