- Many people are not aware of what others are doing.
- People lack an understanding of the firm's ultimate goals.
- A precipitous drop in product quality occurs for unknown reasons.
- Turnover increases sharply, just when the company needs more personnel.
- You wake up worrying about operational tasks that someone else ought to be handling.
- All your customers want to meet with you, but finding the time to do so seems impossible.
Characteristics of Second-Stage Growth Business Owners
Posted by: Women Presidents' Organization Chicago