Monday, September 27, 2010

Event of Interest: Women Presidents' Organization (WPO) and American Express OPEN Regional Program in Chicago on October 26

Here's what people have already said about the program:
"I own an advertising agency and have experienced many brand seminars, but Neeli's seminar was like an MBA-level crash course on branding -- amazing -- and I walked away with tools that can be integrated immediately to develop a company's brand." ~ Beth Bronfman, Leibler Bronfman Lubalin Advertising, WPO New York I & Platinum Member
....................

"I attended both Neeli's workshop at our April WPO conference as well as a special half day workshop this summer she did with my Platinum group. Neeli's wisdom about marketing, brand development and customer service was tremendous, presented with great humor and insight. She gave me a better understanding about brand development and retention globally, as well as steps I might consider to help Adesso's business and brand recognition.
So I suggest you run, not walk, to Neeli's WPO workshops this October!" ~ Margaret A. Traub, President & CEO, Adesso Inc
Registration here (http://tinyurl.com/2a4p2tu). Lunch is included. Seating is limited. Better grab your place at the table fast!

See you there!

No comments: